Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Fight to Write Conference

The first Disresponsible Nodpot Writers Conference will take place this Saturday, 10th March, in Dublin. The inaugural conference is entitled The Fight To Write. Guest speakers include current DNOTY, Mungo, former DNOTY Iseult as well as Nodpot of the month Valerie and Chairtoy Marvin.

The morning will consist of talks -

1. How to use humour in writing
2. The joy of rewriting
3. Writing is easy
4. Turning negatives into positives

the afternoon with be split into readings given by the guest authors as well as a workshop on motivation.

The conference is open to all Nodpots.

4 comments:

Valpot said...

I'm really looking forward to our conference this weekend - may it be the first of many!!!

DN Reporter said...

I can't believe you got information on this before me!

Where are my sources gone????

Marvin said...

As Chairtoy of the Nodpots, I hope I get information before you, DN! :)

I'm looking forward to it too, Valerie. See you Saturday

Anonymous said...

You must have been nobbled at the conference, marvin - you've been silent ever since!!!